Background: Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort
Nassau, Bahamas. Site of the 2021 President’ Trip
After two very successful year, we are excited to announce the details of the 2021 NTP®/Premium 2000+® Long Haul Partner Rewards Program™! We apologize for the delay in announcing the 2021 program details, but we wanted everyone to get back to a bit of normality first. So, let’s get started! Our first year got rave reviews and we wanted to make the program even better for dealer locations and sales reps!
1. When a partner location qualifies at their first sales Reward level, they will continue to earn Rewards at that level and don’t have to requalify in future quarters. Of course, you can move up to new levels anytime, where you earn even greater Rewards opportunities. Like the chance to attend the exclusive annual President’s trip.
2. When a sales rep’s location achieves their first Reward level, they will immediately start earning Rewards points for contracts they sell and will continue to earn Rewards at that level or higher, for every contract sold through the programs end date.
3. Even though we’re just announcing the 2021 program, every dealer and every sales rep will get credit for all warranty sales since January 1! (Contracts need to be 6 months or longer.)
NTP and Premium 2000+ warranty programs are known to offer MORE COVERAGE at LOWER COSTS, many of you are already selling more warranties that give your customers peace of mind if they have a major equipment failure. That protection puts your dealership in a good place and builds their trust in you, for the long haul. If you don’t know about our new programs, please contact your Regional Sales Director.
So, let’s drive your profits and our warranty sales, earn Rewards and have some fun! We truly appreciate our partnership and want to remind you, we’re with you every mile.
CEO, National Truck Protection Co. Inc.
Quarterly Trip Winners:
Top: Golf Weekend (Scottsdale)
Middle: PGA Tour Championship (Atlanta)
Bottom: NASCAR Race (Dallas-Fort Worth)
Dealer locations achieve Rewards Levels based on the number of contracts they sell during each quarter. Once a Rewards Level is reached, the location will stay at that level until a higher level is achieved. The higher the Rewards Level, the more opportunities the location has to qualify for the President’s Trip! The location Sales Reps earn Rewards Points based on warranty dollar sales that can be redeemed for name-brand, highly desirable merchandise.
Home & Garden
Tools & Hardware
Toys & Hobbies
A partnership development program that rewards Partner Locations and their Sales Reps for increasing sales of NTP® and/or Premium 2000+® contracts and minimizing short-term warranty claims.
All current dealer partners who have a selling agreement with NTP or Premium 2000+. Participating Dealers and Sales Reps must comply with their own internal Dealership/Corp guidelines that may govern participation.
January 1 – December 31, 2021
• Increase contract sales at the Partner Location
• Reward locations Sales Reps for their sales efforts
• Increase Partner’s profitability
• Solidify long term relationships between NTP/Premium 2000+ and their selling partner
Partner Locations first qualify for Rewards Levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) based on meeting or exceeding contract sales goals. As soon as a Rewards Level is achieved, the sales reps begin to earn Rewards Points for contracts sold.
• Once the Partner Location reaches a Rewards Level, they stay at that level until they achieve a higher level and do not need to requalify each quarter.
• Claims Frequency percentage is based on repair claims made within the first 90 days of each contract
• for contracts with Aftertreatment: <35% claims in first 90 days
• for contracts without Aftertreatment: <10% in first 90 days
Partner Sales Reps:
• Once a Partner Location reaches the Bronze Rewards Level, the Sales Rep begins earning Rewards points.
• Points are earned based on the warranty contract’s wholesale dollar value (contract must be 6-months or longer).
• The number of points earned per dollar vary based on the Location’s current Rewards Level. Higher point values per dollar are earned for reaching higher Location Rewards Levels.
• Once the Partner Location reaches a Rewards Level, the Sales Rep earns point values at that level until the Location achieves a higher level.
• Sales Reps can redeem earned points for a variety of goods and services such as merchandise, entertainment, travel, etc. from the exclusive Long Haul Partner Rewards Program’s online catalog.
Top sales performers have the chance to be selected to attend the President’s Trip, an all-expenses paid, 4-day/3-night luxury trip for two adults.
• You will be contacted by your NTP/Premium 2000+ Regional Sales Director.
Partner Sales Reps:
• You will receive an invitation to access the website link for the Long Haul Rewards online merchandise catalog.
• You will fill out the enrollment information and set up your personal account to view earned points and the online merchandise catalog.
• You can log in at any time to see how many points you have earned.
• Earned points will be updated 5-7 business days after the close of each month.
• If a Partner Location’s Claims Frequency is above quarterly target for two quarters, their Sales Rep’s earned points will be suspended until the Claim’s Frequency target is achieved.